11/10/08

Time Flies . . .

Wow, I cannot believe that it is already November and my little girl is almost 2!

It is getting chilly out, but what can we complain about - I guess we live in MN. It is a pain getting the kids bundle and buckled in their carseats.

Here are some fun pics to share that I have on the computer right now. We have to busy. Not just busy running places, but also at home. Two kids is sure a change. I have a challenge getting anything done around the house. Emma has been a good big sister for the most part. She has her times, but can you blame her. I breaks my heart to tell her, not now, I need to feed Jonathan, etc. At the same time, I feel that I am not spending enought time with Jonathan. Oh, what to do. I guess just do my best!!
Here are some pics from Halloween:

Here's Tommy looking outside.
Here is Emma & Ali at the Halloween parade downtown Cannon.

Here is Megan & Emma making here silly smiley face.

Here's Jonathan.

His 1st Halloween!

Here is Cousin Justin, (Also his Godfather)


Can you tell Emma had her share of candy? :)

Megan & had a baby shower. . (more pics to come)

Here is Jonathan and his friend Eli. They are about 3 weeks apart.
Emily & Evan bought Emma a Mrs. Potato Head. It is absolutely one of her favorite toys now. Thanks!
Here's Emma in her daddy's hat.


Jonathan is now over two months old. He is a very smiley boy. He has been rolling over from his tummy to his back for a few weeks and is starting to "coo". He is growing so fast!!

2 comments:

Emily Nelson said...

You truly do have beautiful children. Thank so much for updating! I love the one with Emma and Derek and she has his hat on - too cute. That is definitely one for the baby book! Jonathan is getting sooo big - its amazing.

Emily Nelson said...

We want some baby Conway photos!!! Please tell Megan that I am sorry I didn't stop by to see them tonight - it got a little hectic around here. Hopefully I'll see the baby girl in person tomorrow before she goes home from the hospital!